The web in an invaluable resource for information, also for us adventurous fly-fishermen. Here are some links to interesting web-sites which I want to share with you.
www.catchmagazine.net : Great online fishing magazine, by world renown photographer Brian O’Keefe and film-maker Todd Moen.
- www.drakemag.com : Web site of my favorite fly-fishing magazine. The Drake is an untraditional fishing magazine, focusing on conservation, original articles, and a good dosis of humour.
- scotthowellflyfishing.com : Steelhead guide Scott Howell’s homepage. Scott guides in Oregon, on the Rogue River or on the picturesque North Umpqua River, where I met him once.
- www.jeffbright.com : Steelheader and photographer Jeff Bright has put together a beautifully designed web page, centered around northwest coast steelheading.
- www.speypages.com : Dana Sturn’s worldwide known page about spey casting, which also holds a forum full of rich information and interesting entries.
- www.steelhead.org : Wild Salmon River’s web site, dedicated to salmon and steelhead conservation. They used to run fishing trips in Kamchatka (Kamchatka Steelhead Project) in order to raise funds for their actions.
- www.wildriverpress.com : Excellent company that edits few but quality books about fly-fishing.
- www.idylwilde.com : Fly-crafting company with original patterns, such as the ones designed by my friend Ken Morrish.
- www.flyonly-projekt.de : Very well-designed web page around fly-fishing adventures, photograph, and rod building, by passionate fly anglers who are friends as well. Orange is their colour!